The NDIS is a new Government Initiative that gives people with disability greater choice and control over the supports they need. It was designed to allow people with disability greater access to support services so that they can maintain their independence and be empowered to do things for themselves. But don’t worry, you will have a dedicated support co-ordinator who will help you to select the right services, find the right help and allocate funds accordingly.
Am I Eligible?
- Do you live in Australia and have Australian residency?
- Are you aged between 7 and 65?
- Do you usually need support from a person because of a permanent & significant disability?
- Do you use special equipment because of a permanent & significant disability?
- Do you need some supports now to reduce your future needs?